Ah, the classic Snapchat filter. Where would we be without you? From puppy faces to vomiting rainbows and dancing hot dogs, if you don’t post a silly selfie with a filter when you’re out, did it even happen?
It’s time to ramp it up a notch as, from this week, Snapchatters can now create their very own custom AR Face Lens for their own celebration! Hello, wedding day filters!
Perfect for a hen or stag too, you can encourage guests to take Snaps using your custom Lens and have them post to your Custom Stories.
You can Create Your Own Lens in minutes, and your Lens can be ready to use in just a couple of hours.
There are over 150 templates to choose from and each can be personalised with your own text and emoji.
~ How to create a bespoke Lens in under five minutes ~
- On desktop visit snapchat.com/create
- In Snapchat, tap your Bitmoji in the top left corner, tap the Settings cog and select Filters and Lenses
- Choose a category and one of over 150 templates themed around an occasion
- Add your own text and emoji in the style of your choosing
- Enter the time and location of your event – you can cover from 1800 sq metres to 450,000 sq metres – enough for a small event or an entire village.
- Confirm details and pay using a variety of payment methods. Prices are dependent on Lens location, duration, and other factors and start from £5.99.
Create your own Lens is available now on web and iOS, with Android coming very soon.