Winter is a lovely season for a Scottish wedding. Scotland really comes alive when the frost settles on the grass, and the nights draw in.
Having your wedding in Scotland during the winter months might mean you have to throw on a little cardi to go outside for photographs, but it also means you can choose sumptuous colour schemes, have stunning, twinkling outdoor lighting, illuminate your ceremony with candles and heat your guests up with warming drams of whisky.
Picking a venue for your winter wedding is important. You need somewhere that captures that cosy, welcoming feeling. You’ll find all that and more in Dundee’s Taypark House. The venue offers a country house feel, perfect for a wedding in the colder months, with log burning fires in both the ceremony and reception rooms, plus a gorgeous garden for photographs that looks resplendent in the snow and frost.
Sound dreamy? We think so too! The best part is you can have it all for a snip of the price in 2017 and 2018 on selected dates. Invite 55 day guests, plus an additional 45 evening guests, for the fantastic price of £5,555.
The Winter Wedding Package includes:
· Use of 14 bedrooms sleeping up to 30 people for two nights (Friday + Saturday)
· Separate ceremony space
· Exclusive use of the grounds and gardens from 11pm on Friday ‘til 9am Sunday
· Three-course set menu wedding breakfast for 55 guests
· A glass of wine during dinner and a glass of prosecco for toasting per guest
· An evening buffet of bacon and sausage rolls for 100 guests
· A dedicated wedding co-ordinator and Master of Ceremonies
· A serviced bar until midnight on Saturday night
You’ll have the option to add on various supplements to the package, including additional evening guests from just £7.95 per person, and an upgraded menu from just £2.95 per person. You can even add on a wedding cake from £100!
These dates will be snapped up quickly. At this amazing price, you could even make your 2017 wedding day dreams a reality.
The available dates are:
Looking to have a Christmas wedding? Contact Taypark House directly for prices.
To enquire about the Winter Wedding Package, contact Taypark house and quote SWD on enquiry.
**This post contains sponsored content**