Offering unrivalled views over the Forth and its iconic bridges, it’s hard to imagine a more stunning setting for your special day.
The beautiful Hope View, with gorgeous furnishings, an abundance of designer touches and its own bar, features a fabulous private terrace with captivating views of the Queensferry Crossing, whilst The Caledonian suite, with its huge picture windows, is flooded with natural light and offers panoramic views of the Forth and all three bridges and benefits from a dedicated, private reception area and bar that is perfect for your wedding reception.
Beautifully landscaped gardens and stunning views over the Forth and its famous bridges offer the most amazing backdrop for your wedding photographs.
There are 147 guest rooms including two super-indulgent honeymoon suites. Occupying unrivalled corner locations with double aspect floor to ceiling windows, they offer stunning, panoramic views over the Forth and its famous bridges. With a fabulous lounge area, plus two outside balconies, you can sip Champagne and enjoy some amazing sunsets over the river!
The Shore Grill & Fish House restaurant & bar, with huge ceiling to floor windows overlooking the Queensferry Crossing, offers delicious all-day dining.
Whether you dream of an intimate wedding with close family and friends or a grand occasion, our packages offer an array of options or we can tailor bespoke wedding package which include those extra special touches that will make your big day even more perfect.
- Two beautiful wedding suites with stunning views across the Forth and its iconic bridges
- Two super-indulgent wedding suites with panoramic views over the Forth
- 147 guest rooms – with preferential accommodation rates for your guests
- Accommodate up to 140 for a wedding breakfast and 160 for an evening reception
- Beautiful backdrops for your wedding photographs
- Fantastic, all-inclusive wedding packages or we can tailor a package just for you