Winner of the Scottish Hotel Awards Wedding Hotel of the Year and Hotel of the Year 2016.
As closely associated with glamour as a wedding venue can ever be – 11 times out of the last 13 years Balbirnie House has been the recipient of the award for Scotland’s top wedding venue at the annual hotel of the year awards.
Haute Grandeur, Europe’s Best Destination Wedding Retreat
2017/18 BONANZA WEDDING PACKAGE
A DREAM COME TRUE/INCREDIBLE AFFORDABILITY FOR THE MOST SPECIAL DAY OF YOUR LIVES at BALBIRNIE HOUSE
11 times annual recipient of the award for ‘Scottish Wedding Venue of the Year’
BONANZA WEDDING Package Promotion
Simply incredible affordability, available only on selected remaining dates in January, February and March 2018!
SPECIAL ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE OFFER OF £4,196.50
(based upon 70 adult daytime guests)
The Bonanza Package includes the following (based on 70 adult day guests):
- Complimentary use of our magnificent Ballroom for your wedding meal, with charming reception rooms available for reception drinks and photography
- Reception drinks – Buck’s Fizz, 2 per guest
- Canapés during the drinks reception, served on canapé slates
- A superb three course menu with coffee and tablet – choose from the options detailed in this brochure
- Red and white House wine with the meal, equivalent to half a 75cl bottle per guest
- Sparkling wine for the post-wedding meal speeches, 1 glass per guest
- Evening buffet – traditional bacon bap with tea and coffee
- White linen chair covers for your day guests
- Silver 5-stack candelabra for your table centres
- Balbirnie’s Black Dancefloor, LED underlit
- Balbirnie’s LED special effect up-lighters in the Ballroom in your choice of colour
- Fairly-lights adorning the floor to ceiling windows in our Ballroom
- Complimentary four poster bridal suite, complete with roll-top bath and of course – a bottle of chilled House champagne
As well as providing the pre-planning services and specialised expertise and guidance of a dedicated in-house wedding co-ordinator for all aspects scheduled to take place within Balbirnie House, we include all the following as a totally comprehensive and spectacular inclusive package:
- All of Balbirnie’s bedrooms (up to 31 rooms if required) at very special preferential wedding B&B accommodation rates – doubles £65.00 per person – £130.00 per room, all bedrooms subject to availability, please note this is a flat rate charge to all Standard bedrooms and 2 Deluxe/Suites.
Please note that if you occupy our “Pearl Suite” the night prior to your wedding day a supplementary charge will be applicable of £50.00 per night.
- Additional Triplex Family Apartment, sleeps 6, @ £360.00 per night
- Red carpet sweeping down the front steps of Balbirnie House
- The Master of Ceremonies
- Traditional cake stand and silver wedding knife
- Personalised table plans, place cards and menus
- Free parking for up to 250 guests
- Helipad as required
- Complimentary use of all relevant areas in the house for photography
- Complimentary use of The Ballroom Gardens (with external tables and chairs), Ballroom Terrace (with extending awning), Ballroom Lobby and Bar, and external Lobby Terrace
- As well as the services of your Master of Ceremonies (usually in attendance all the way through to first dance), we also include the services of our in-house Banquet Manager, who will be on duty until the Ballroom celebrations conclude, as well as all in-house staffing
- Complimentary use of Balbirnie’s magnificent public areas – The Library Bar and Drawing Room for ‘the aftershow party’. We are delighted to provide and fully staff for a Late Bar facility for residents, and suggest this concludes as a matter of routine at 2am (or later if required), allowing scope then for the meeting of all guests for breakfast in our Orangery the next morning, last breakfast orders 10am.
- •If all bedrooms occupied, late House Music DJ in Long Gallery is available @ £200.00
01 Feb - 31 Jan