We’ve all had our fair share of bad news this year – so how about some good news for a change? And we don’t just mean regular good news. We’re talking about something pretty mega. As in, WIN A WEDDING levels of mega.
That’s right. Nine of Scotland’s top wedding suppliers have come together to offer one lucky couple the wedding of their dreams, and all you need to do is enter our competition below to be in with a chance of winning!
Here’s what this incredible prize, worth more than £10,000, includes:
- Exclusive hire of wedding venue Achray House in 2021 or 2022. This gorgeous venue is nestled on the banks of Loch Earn in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and you’ll have the venue from 12pm on the wedding day until 11am the following day. A wedding of up to 45 people can take place in the house, but larger parties of up to 150 guests can be accommodated in a marquee in the grounds. The prize includes overnight accommodation for up to 20 people, but does not include food, drink or marquee hire.
- Amazing wedding photography by Laura A Tiliman Photography, who will provide full coverage of your day from bridal prep up until the first few dances and will provide 400+ edited images on a personalised USB stick.
- Venue décor and event dressing worth up to £1,000, and wedding stationery worth up to £400, from Purple Willow Weddings, who specialise in all the special finishing touches that’ll make your day look amazing.
- Wedding kilt hire up to the value of £1,000 from the exclusive collection of super-stylish kilt outfitter Kilts 4 U. With a vast selection of contemporary kilts to choose from, you’ll be spoiled for choice.
- A £1,000 voucher from Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Bridal Boutique, a beautiful wedding dress shop in East Kilbride, near Glasgow, which stocks an array of bridal designers including Allure Bridals.
- An evening of floor-filling wedding entertainment worth £1,000 from wedding band Too Many Vices, who can either provide the full band or a DJ to have your guests dancing all night long.
- Wedding rings up to the value of £750 from bespoke jeweller Timothy J Sharp – Scottish Designer, Jeweller and Goldsmith.
- A stunning four-tier wedding cake worth £450 from award-winning cake designers Special Days Cakes.
- A memorable journey to your venue courtesy of MET Wedding Cars, who are offering wedding transport – whether that’s a vintage-style Beauford open-tourer or a modern alternative – up to the value of £350.
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, correctly answer the following question by midnight on Thursday 27th August: