Weddings are full of unforgettable moments you’ll always remember. It’s the quirky details that can really make the day memorable.
Your guest entertainment is the perfect place to inject a lot of fun. Just take these real life examples from our readers, for instance. From animated wedding cakes to garden games, here are some of our favourite wedding entertainment ideas to get you started.
Have your very own post box
2. Set up a games room
3. Have your piper play on the roof
4. A caricaturist makes a fun addition to any wedding
5. Animate your wedding cake. (Exactly like Disney but available in Scotland.)
6. Everybody needs a confetti cannon, right?
7. There’s having a photobooth and then there’s a having slow- motion photobooth
— Blushbooth (@blushbooth) June 5, 2016
8. Ask your musical friends to showcase their talents
9. A s’mores bar for marshmallows is clearly an essential at any wedding
10. Make goodie bags for the kids with books and toys
11. Show off your homemade ice cream with your very own ice-cream parlour
12. Play some lawn games in your garden
13. Cocktail hour should include matching his ‘n’ her cocktails
14. Indoor fireworks can be just as exciting as outdoor displays
15. Cake cutting or table centre fountains will look amazing
16. No matter how young or old, a sweetie buffet will go down well
17. Hire a street food truck
Looking for great entertainers to keep your guests amused? Check out all of the amazing Scottish wedding entertainers and musicians in our online directory!